Subject: Notice regarding Tourist Guide services in Slovenia
From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 8 May 2025 10:27:31 +0300

Tähelepanu! Tegemist on välisvõrgust saabunud kirjaga.
Tundmatu saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada.

Tähelepanu! Tegemist on välisvõrgust saabunud kirjaga.
Tundmatu saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada.

Dear Sir/Madam,

please find enclosed Embassy's of Slovenia Letter No. VRG-I/2025/0035 with 
the notice regarding Tourist Guide services in Slovenia. We would like to 
kindly ask you to forward this information to the corresponding institutions 
in your country in order to inform tour operators and tourist guide 
associations.

We sincerely appreciate your cooperation!

Kind regards,
Embassy of Slovenia

 	Veleposlaništvo Republike Slovenije v Rigi 	Embassy of the Republic of 
Slovenia in Riga

	Smilšu iela 8, LV-1050 Riga
+371 65 611 970
 <https://www.gov.si/predstavnistva/veleposlanistvo-riga/> 
https://www.gov.si/predstavnistva/veleposlanistvo-riga/

 <https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=61554800802379> 
<https://twitter.com/SLOinLatvia> 
<https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCssEMeCd_ENCPGoZeqqOeRA> 
<https://www.flickr.com/photos/190976676@N05/> 
<https://www.linkedin.com/company/mfa-slovenia>